About

 


Hi There! Welcome to my Blog! My name is Nelly Rivas and I am 21 years old. I was born in Honduras and moved to California when I was 7. I lived in California for 11 years and moved to Georgia about 3 years ago.  I currently work at a call center and my major is Political Science.  I have two pet snakes named Dabi and Toshirō. 

Some of my hobbies are going to museums, taking pictures with friends, ice skating and watching anime. The picture above was taken by one of my friends at the High Museum of Art here in Atlanta. I have recently started watching anime and it is one of my current obsessions. My favorite anime at the moment is Attack on Titan; it is set in a world where humanity lives inside cities surrounded by man eating titans. I recommend this show to anybody that is interested in anime but does not know what to watch. Another hobby of mine is traveling. Once we are able to travel again I will be going to Japan and visiting the Universal Studios there that has an Attack on Titan ride. I could go on about hobbies of mine but these are what make me, "Me".


Comments

  1. This introduction blog was very interesting to read! I too, watch Attack on Titan so it was very nice to see someone that shares a similar interest. Your use of an image helped connect with your experience at the High Museum as well! I'd say just adding a tad bit more about yourself help out the blog more, but otherwise, great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts